Thank you Angela, (a blogger who loves our Lord and glorifies Him in her writings), at ( https://meetingintheclouds.wordpress.com/ ) for nominating Settled In Heaven, for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Angela’s blog features a unique presentation of the principles of God’s Word that can be understood and beneficial to the young and old alike. Personally, her blog has been a wonderful blessing to me and an inspiration for my ministry.
THE RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
1. Add a picture of the award to your blog post. 2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog. 3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 4. Nominate other Bloggers and inform those they have been nominated.
Here are seven random facts about the role of my Lord in my life (in chronological order):
1. My Lord has graciously allowed me to live (and walk) on this earth for 53 years. After being born with multiple birth defects (congenital neuro-sacral defect) that normally cause early death or, at the least, paralysis of the lower limbs.
2. My Lord blessed me with a wonderful, supportive family (parents and 2 sisters) that sacrificed so much for me during my early years at home. I truly believe it was the Lord;’s use of their love and care for me that I am alive today. As I grow older, I am coming to a greater realization of all they have done on my behalf.
3. The Lord opened my sin-blinded eyes, broke my sinful heart, turned me to Himself, and granted me faith in Him and made my future secure in Him. I did not deserve His forgiveness, patience and love. I owe Him my everything.
4. My Lord is blessing me everyday with a wonderful, Godly wife that is supportive of my ministries and loves me with an unconditional love. (Trust me, her love HAS to be unconditional to put up with me!) After being married for 12+ years to Eva, I still wake up every morning thanking the Lord for bringing us together. Apart from the Lord Himself, she is my greatest source of encouragment, strength and care.
5. My Lord has also blessed me with a loving Mother-in-law that graciously puts up with me as well. To be honest, she breaks the typical “mother-in-law” stereotype. I actually enjoy spending time with her!
6. The Lord mercifully continues to work in my life, in spite of myself. He forgives my daily sins and He continues to show me truths from His Word. He graciously allows me to continue to preach, to write, and to study His Word. It is in His Word that I receive daily instructions for living my life on earth. I praise and honor Him for His Word. I truly do not know how I could live without it.
7. My Lord has blessed me with His peace. Although I do not know what tomorrow may hold, I know that He has me in His hands and He will never let me go… I am eternally secure in Him.
Here are the nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award in no particular order:
1. PJ at PJ’s Prayerline – http://pjsprayerline.blogspot.com/
2. LoopyLoo at My Blog - http://loopyloo305.com/
3. Anthony at You Decide – http://wdednh.wordpress.com/
4. Paul Cheng at Certainty Of Drawings – http://certaintyofdrawings.blogspot.com
5. Joy at Live With Joy – http://www.2livewithjoy.com/
6. Eva at Alive With Christ Art – http://alivewithchristart.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to all the bloggers! Enjoy the honor.