6) Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
7) Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
8) Provideth her meat in the summer, [and] gathereth her food in the harvest.
9) How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
10) [Yet] a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
11) So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.
This SIH Daily Devotional can be found at : http://wp.me/pU88A-24H