This lovely award was created by Jennifer Avventura and I quote her reason for the award: “I’m giving an award to those who have made this past year of blogging worthwhile. You have kept me on my toes, left comments, advice and tons of encouragement. For this I am grateful. Thank you.”
I was nominated for this award by Angela at http://meetingintheclouds.wordpress.com/. Angela’s blog has been a constant source of encouragement to me. Angela is a wonderful lady whose blog glorifies and honors her Lord. She consistantly honors the Lord by presenting both doctrinal and practical truths for us to live by.
I thank the Lord for her faithfulness and His workings in her life.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Award your top 6 bloggers who have commented the most.
2. Be thankful.
3. You cannot award someone who has already been awarded. You cannot give the award back to me.
4. Don’t forget to tell the bloggers you’ve awarded.
5. If you don’t want to pass on this award, that’s okay too. Just admire it.
I thank the Lord for the following bloggers who have so faithfully commented on Settled In Heaven Blog…. they are my recipients for this award.
1. PJ at pjsprayerline.blogspot.com
3. Joy at http://www.2livewithjoy.com/
Let me mention Angela at http://meetingintheclouds.wordpress.com/ , who has already recieved this award and was the blogger with the greatest number of comments on my blog..
To each of the above… let me say “thank you”! Your comments and suggestions have been a tremendous asset to Settled In Heaven… May the Lord continue to bless each and every one of you!