27) When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
28) When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29) When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30) Then I was by him, [as] one brought up [with him]: and I was daily [his] delight, rejoicing always before him;
31) Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights [were] with the sons of men.
A SIH Devotional on this subject can be found at: