8) He that deviseth to do evil shall be called a mischievous person.
9) The thought of foolishness [is] sin: and the scorner [is] an abomination to men.
10) [If] thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength [is] small.
11) If thou forbear to deliver [them that are] drawn unto death, and [those that are] ready to be slain;
12) If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider [it]? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth [not] he know [it]? and shall [not] he render to [every] man according to his works? (Proverbs 24:8-12)
For the SIH devotional on this subject: