7) The full soul loatheth an honeycomb; but to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet.
8) As a bird that wandereth from her nest, so [is] a man that wandereth from his place.
9) Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so [doth] the sweetness of a man’s friend by hearty counsel.
10) Thine own friend, and thy father’s friend, forsake not; neither go into thy brother’s house in the day of thy calamity: [for] better [is] a neighbour [that is] near than a brother far off.
11) My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me. (Proverbs 27:7-11)
For The SIH Devotional On This Subject: