1) O give thanks unto the LORD, for [he is] good: for his mercy [endureth] for ever.
2) Let the redeemed of the LORD say [so], whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
3) And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
4) They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.
5) Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.
6) Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he delivered them out of their distresses.
7) And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
8) Oh that [men] would praise the LORD [for] his goodness, and [for] his wonderful works to the children of men!
9) For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness. (Psalms 107:1-9 KJV)
For The SIH Thanksgiving Devotional On This Text: