24) She maketh fine linen, and selleth [it]; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
25) Strength and honour [are] her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
26) She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue [is] the law of kindness.
27) She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
28) Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband [also], and he praiseth her. (Proverbs 31:24-28)
For The SIH Devotional On This Subject
Reblogged this on Home Grown News Media.
Reblogged this on My Delight and My Counsellors.
happy new year friend,,,dot
May you be blessed this New Year!