Job 19:23-27 (KJV)
23) Oh that my words were now written! oh that they were printed in a book!
24) That they were graven with an iron pen and lead in the rock for ever!
25) For I know [that] my redeemer liveth, and [that] he shall stand at the latter [day] upon the earth:
26) And [though] after my skin [worms] destroy this [body], yet in my flesh shall I see God:
27) Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; [though] my reins be consumed within me.
For the SIH Bible Study On This Subject: